Working Visa - Kitas Index C-312
This type of visa allows you to work in Indonesia
Process of Obtaining
For working KITAS need to find a company that you are employed and receive from it the necessary documents or to open his own company, and provide the necessary documents.
To get a work Permit you need of the following requirements:
In order to apply for a KITAS visa to Indonesia, your passport must be valid for:
12 months passport validity remaining to apply for a 6 months KITAS
18 months passport validity remaining to apply for a 12 months KITAS
6 month working KITAS - 6.500.000 idr
1 year Extension - 12,000,000 idr
- Reference Letter.
- Valid passport.
- Copy of biometric page passport
- Photo size 4 × 6, 3 × 4 and 2 × 3, respectively 6 pieces (red background)
- Curriculum vitae.
- DOMICILE (SKTT)
- Copy of Article of Association (Deed of Establishment)
- Copy of Company Business License (SIUP).
- Copy of Company Registration Number (TDP).
- Copy of Company Tax Identification Number (NPWP).
- Company Letter Head and Company Stamp.
- Copy of Director ID card (KTP).
- Copy notarial deed which was approved by the relevant officials ( Akte Notaris)
- Copy of Certificate of Domicile of the Company
- Copy of TIN Company
- Organizational Chart (in which there is a position for a candidate TKA)
- Copy of Employment Contract
- Letter of Sponsorship from companies
- Power of Attorney handling
It should be remembered that the period of preparation TELEX takes 2 - 4 months.
Further, for the Indonesian Embassy in KITAS need to provide:
2. a completed application form
3. TELEX (immigration document from the head office in Jakarta)
4. pay the application fee of $ 150
In KITAS will show the sponsoring company and job.
For working KITAS each year shall be paid a tax of $ 1,200
For clients who made KITAS with us: