A foreigner can apply for a Retirement Visa with a travel agent acting as a sponsor.
Retirement visa pension visa 319 price – 7.500.000 IDR
Multiple exit Re-entry permit included.
Total length of stay possible is 5 years
4 subsequent extensions possible of 365 days each
Extension every year – 7.500.000 IDR per extension.
We assist in extending the KITAS, to obtain permission to leave the country and in the closing KITAS.
Applicants must be:
- age 55 or older
- in possession of a valid passport with more than 18 months remaining before expiration
- copy of passport main page
- proof of medical health insurance for 1 year
- statement of accommodation in Indonesia for 1 year
- bank statement
- copy ID of 3 local persons, one of them should be the house owner
- DOMICILE and SKTT
- photo 4x 6 red background
The rest of the work on the preparation of papers and obtaining permission (TELEX) from the head office of Immigration in Jakarta, we will do for you.
It should be remembered that the period of preparation TELEX takes at least 2-3 weeks.
After TELEX is ready, the Embassy of Indonesia to provide
- a completed application form
- TELEX (immigration document from the head office in Jakarta)
- payment for the application fee of 150 USD
- a photo on a red background 3×4
Depending on a foreigner’s home country, a Retirement Visa is valid for one year and can be extended yearly for a maximum stay of five years.
A person should contact an Indonesian Embassy or Consulate for the rules which pertain to their home country. After five years of continued residence they can apply for a KITAP Visa.
After you arrived in Bali
We will collect your passport and finish the process of obtaining Kitas.
It will take about 1 month, during this process you have to visit immigration office 1 time for scanning fingerprints and photo.
Please contact us 2 months before expiry for extension or 2 weeks before, for closing kites for Epo.
For EPO we will need ticket, passport and payment 500.000 idr.
Countries who’s citizens can apply for retirement visa
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand